August 24th, 2010 by Cartan Global
It’s Not Too Late:
2010 Athens Marathon.
Dates: 5 Nights: Oct 28th – Nov 2nd 2010
- VIP Door-to-Door: Round Trip Airport Transfers
- 2010 Official Race Entry: Limited availability for Marathon and 5k entries
- 4-Star Hotel Accommodations: 4-Star Hotel Glyfada
- Daily Breakfast: Hotel Glyada Dining Room
- Charter Race Day Transportation: Coach transport to the starting gate
- Eve of Race Pasta Feast: Celebrate before the big day
- Marathon Course Drive: Scout out the 2010 course
- Half-Day City Tour: Professional Tour Guide
Don’t Miss Out Call 1-800-818-1998 Today or visit Cartan Tours main website
April 13th, 2010 by Cartan Global
Are you interested in having input into Cartan Tours Summer Games programs? We’re putting the travel plans in your hands for 2012.
Our Los Angeles office is in the middle of building our London Travel Programs –which has us all very excited–and our planning department is having a lot of discussions of the different types of features these should have. We know that London is already a world-wide tourist destination so we want to make sure our 2012 programs opens up new opportunities to all.
Because of our long-time relationships with Games clients, we are aware of many of our travellers’ habits and preferences. We always appreciate some constructive criticism. For example, we received the following guidance from our Vancouver clients when asked:
What can Cartan Tours do to improve our programs?
- Longer length of program stay in order to view more events without a lot of increase expense
- Offer longer individual wavelengths and continue to provide the service as effectively as you do now
- Keep price down
- We’ll need to arrive earlier or depart later than the package.
- We might be able to use some advice on a homestay near London (in addition to staying at your hotel during the 5 day wave).
- PLAN FOR EXTENSIVE TRANSPORTATION SERVICES.
If you are thinking about travel packages to London in 2012, we would love to hear from YOU as well - Click here to take survey on SurveyMonkey.
April 12th, 2010 by Cartan Global
The countdown to South Africa continues as the final design of the official 2010 FIFA World Cup ticket was unveiled on April 9 at a press conference in Soweto, South Africa.
According to FIFA’s website, a total of 2.2 million tickets have been sold for the tournament. Of these tickets, 925 437 have been obtained by South Africans, 118,945 by the United States of America, 67,654 by the United Kingdom, 32, 269 by Germany, 29, 657 by Australia and 16,001 by Canada.
For those anticipating tickets, Pretoria News gave a detailed overview of exactly what what you will find on each ticket: